Sunday, May 11, 2014

Growing up... or something

I would like to try to start blogging more, though I'm not sure what about.  Getting closer to 30 years old and Kristen and I have finally had to buy our first washer and dryer - I feel like an adult :P

This week, after 5 years with Peregrin, I have put in my 2 weeks notice while accepting an amazing offer as a Senior Web Developer at another company.  The company sounds like a great opportunity to continue learning, as well as offering my own knowledge and experience to them.  I feel that I needed to leave Peregirn in order to keep relevant, in order to start anew, and to keep growing.  I will miss Peregrin and the employees, but it is simply time to move on.

Up next, I will be concentrating on the furthered development of my front end skills, as well as continue studying for my next certification.  I might attempt to do blog posts about tutorials and/or things I would like to learn about next.  Guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment